Thursday, July 14, 2011

Whats the point Behind Teen Mom, they get everything from their parents. Being a teen mom is actual hard!?

Okay so i watched the show Teen Mom since it came out, and at Age Sixteen in June of 2010 i made the mistake of getting Pregnant. My mom didn't help me at all she made me pay for everything on my side of the baby stuff. Me and her father are still strong and we love each other lots and care for our son loads, Cody Christopher 3/31/2011. Like their all brats and have rich parents when my mother found out i was pregnant she told me i made a huge mistake and i was gonna have to learn from it, sure she's helped me out with the occasional twenty dollar bill for gas so i can get to work but other they that she doesn't help at all. So what is the point behind Teen Mom? They're not actually showing how hard it is to be a teenaged mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment