Friday, July 22, 2011

POLL: was my sister wrong for snooping in my things?

Okay, so my sister and I don't get along that well and she always does things to try and get me in trouble. One time, she lied and told our mom that I was at some guy's house, even though I went to the store with my friend. She was angry at me, so she waited until I left out and then my mom calls me all frantic and telling me to come back home. When I went home that day, I didn't say anything at all because she really pissed me off. I'm 16 and she's 15. Well, today, I went to make a run and we have separate rooms, but hers is right next to mine, but I always lock my door because she tries to go in there. And she kept accusing me of moving her eyelash kit, even I keep telling her I don't know where it is. So, she always says, "well if you take my stuff, I'll just use a hanger to unlock your door". She did that today, and I came back to see my stuff out of place and my closet and stuff open. Then, I stormed out of my room and saw her sitting on her bed and I hauled my fist at her arm because I was soooooo pissed that she would do that. She starts yelling and my mom screams and tells me to come downstairs...So basically I am in trouble but she didn't do anything about her going in west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys, they were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air.

No comments:

Post a Comment