Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does she knows i liked her?

hi,i'm a sixteen year old girl,studying in an all-girls school.Since the last couple of months,i have this crush on my classmate,who's in a school band,who really looks guyish and cool.But the more we got to know each other,the more she comforts me when i'm down,the more i liked her.So here's how the story goes-there's a girl in my class,A,who's kinda like in my clique in class.but i don't talk to her that much.one day,she wrote a love note to my crush and lied to her,saying that it's from her junior admirer.she said she's doing it just for fun.and my crush was oblivious about it.she believed the letter contents and freaks out about it.And while she's receiving her so called admire letters(i actually played along and acting like i don't know who's the real note-writer is) she told me two things-she thinks that the letters are from her percussion juniors.And she told me that she likes A.and on the other day,she showed me this girl and said that that girl is cute.I told one of my friends,B about it,and B said my crush knew that i liked her.She wanted to see my reaction when my crush told me about her confession.I was quite confused.why did my crush told me that she likes A even though A and i are not really that close.why didn't she tell someone really close to her instead?why didn't she tell her band members,who are way closer to her about this?Why did she showed to me a girl and told me that girl looks cute?And most of all,is it true what B said?That she confessed to me bout she liking A just to see my reaction because she knew that i liked her?

No comments:

Post a Comment