Monday, July 18, 2011

How can i reverse this spell?

ok last month (i am a sixteen year old living with my parents and my siblings)i made a(accidental) conjure bag spell to my mother for her to fall in love with the country shes in (UK) by writing make my my mom fall in love with the country shes in.. on a peice of paper and wrapping it in a scroll now i put it in a conjure bag made of black velvet to keep it safe but the conjure bag had a sea rock in it.so i was supposed to make this spell in florida coz we were going there on holiday and i hate the life of the UK so then it is cast but i dont realize it and when each time mom tries to leave she gets rejected each place she goes and one day she called her pshycic and the phycic said there is a little witch living with you and that witch cast a spell to make you fall in love with uk soil now its aa very dangerous spell coz it will never let you and your soil leave uk soil.my mom wonders ho is this witch? now i am looking for a way to reverse this coz it was an accident and we are trying to leave the country but we keep getting rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment