Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why are they mean to me?

I am a very giving and caring person and interact a lot with my Facebook friends, always liking positive status updates and giving words of encouragement and support to anyone even if I don't know them. I used to attract a few males, and the first few were married and tried to come on to me, but I deleted them. I got emotionally involved with one, while trying to work together on a social upliftment project. He started flirting with me and directly asking me to be his woman on the side! I felt offended and even though there were a bit of feelings, I refused. I then wrote some articles, and then he insulted me after writing one calling me names just because I had a balanced view of what happened. I deleted him. Many people like me because of my intelligence, insight and warm-heartedness and many people are jealous of me on Facebook, some even tried to emulate me! Some have twisted my words and created fear around me, because I always say things that are spot on. Now I have some hangers-on, but they just have low self-esteem or are guilty because deep down they are prejudice towards me, but to compensate they support me. In any case, I started a small business in the fashion industry and am promoting it on my personal profile. I set up a poll and NOT ONE female voted, even after I sent them a request to vote, so they must have seen it. One girl only later saw it. However, I don't see many of my female friends on the chat so I assume they all use their mobiles and blackberries, so maybe they don't have access to it. I just feel that apart from that there seems to be some jealousy. But I don't understand because even though I talk a lot doesn't mean I'm a loose cannon or whatever. Some new male acquaintances also give me attention sometimes but I don't ask for it. Could they be jealous and nasty or am I being paranoid?

No comments:

Post a Comment