Saturday, July 23, 2011

Does this sound like stomach cancer?

I have been having acid reflux for a couple years now, but have never really done anything about it. In the past six months or so, it's only gotten worse and worse. I have reflux, indigestion, horrible stomach pains and lots of bloating (I'm skinny, but my stomach is puffy and big), loss of appetite and weight (used to eat a ton, now I never want anything), nausea and (sometimes crippling) fatigue, runny stools, and just an overall feeling of unwellness. I have this after every single time I eat and it lasts for hours and hours. I am constantly bothered by it; there's not a moment of my day where I feel "good" unless I haven't eaten anything at all... which makes my stomach burn with hunger and makes me feel sick and dizzy. I'm only sixteen, I don't know how this could be possible, but I'm very worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment