Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How to shift from looking?

Okay so, obv I'm growing outta the scene kid phase, I'm sixteen and yeahhh. Anyway, I pretty much dontt wanna look like a sceenie weenie anymore atall whatsoever so I'm growing my hair out + stuff like that, but right now mainly I'm just looking for advice, this may sound stupid but can you give me names of stores like victorias secret pink , NOT preppy azz stores like hollister where they're clothes are intended to be frilly + pretty, I guess the look I'm aiming for is like a stereotypical stoner white girl who is girly and kinda b*tchy, and somewhat attemps to be ghetto , idk how to describe it but can you explain to me also what kinda clothes I should be looking for? Like yoga pants and sweatpants obv and uggs but what kinda other stuff? And what are good stores like vs pink ? Plz helpp

No comments:

Post a Comment