Sunday, July 17, 2011

What's a good episode to introduce Dawson's Creek to a friend?

I'm currently rewatching Dawson's Creek and I'd forgotten how amazing this show is! I'd like to introduce this show to a friend so we can talk about the episodes, but I'm not sure what episode to start with. I'm not a huge fan of season 1, too much Mitch and Gale. I'd like to start it at the "A Weekend in the Country" episode of season 3 because that's the beginning of Joey/Pacey (my favorite couple, and the show's best couple IMO), but then you lose the whole Joey/Dawson angle, and why it is such a big deal that she is going out with Pacey. I was also thinking of starting it in Season 2, with the school dance episode, since that's the beginning of Pacey/Andie and it shows the Joey/Dawson struggle as well. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment