Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should I get myself pregnant?

I'm sixteen years old, and I'm thinking about getting pregnant. I know that sounds bad, but I am very experienced with kids, and I know what I would be getting myself into, my family fosters children, and I know just about all of the tricks, because I care for most of the younger ones. It makes me so sad when they have to leave. I just love them. My boyfriend is twenty, and treats me like a queen, and I simply adore him for it. I've talked with him about it, and he told me that he would want to have kids, but he is leaving the decision up to me. My mom seems to be encouraging it as well, she had me at 19. I know that the responcability is mine once I make that commitment, not my parents, and not even my boyfriends. It's mine, and I can handle it. Nobody in my family has had to ever work for the sake of money, but I do have a job. As does my boyfriend. I honestly don't have much of a social life, because I am such a reserved person. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment