Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Immigration deportation?

My wife is legally married to me and I am a united states citizen we did not get married for papers we actually got married because we love each other. And we have a beautiful kid together and when my wife first came when she was 12 back in 2000. due hurricane Mitch that strucked Nicaragua. the u.s was allowing family members that lived in u.s that had visas to request fellow family members so they can get there papers as well it turns out that due to her moms mistaminor police record the judge denied her moms request to become a resident and so did he deny my wife and brother in law request as well. So she attempted again with her father to get her papers but still no luck due she had to open a case with a immigration lawyer in the city where she entered and to make things worse she found out after years of trying that she has a deportation letter and she's now 22. So my question is that if I open up a case with a immigration lawyer and sent a petition for her will that stop the deportation

No comments:

Post a Comment