Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to show a guy your the one he needs?

ok im 14 iv known him for 4 years sooo much history iv seen him cry he's seen me cry i know him so well all the way to what kind of jeans he likes best and his favorite tooth paste lol i told him i loved him when i was 12 but i met him when i was 11 iv told him i love him and i don't want the your too young stuff i know what love is iv had it and its horrible when someone doesn't love you back his name is Mitch he is literally the sweetest perfect guy iv ever met he understands how i feel and talk to me about it and he cares about my feelings he's gone out with some girls not in a player way but he's a very romantic always looking for the "right girl" and iv sat with him through his heart breaks and my friends hav told me im more pretty and talented then any of his gfs he's had sry if that sounded like i have a huge ego but we have so much in common its scary lol but im literally perfect for him we both are actors and we have great history but he wont give me a chance he loves me but not quite there but all these girls break his heart how can i show him that i would never do that how can i show him that im so much more and better for him then any of these girls because i understand him and i love him

No comments:

Post a Comment