Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dyed my hair for the first time yesterday..................?

I'm sixteen and I've never dyed my hair with permanent hair color, just temporary ones. So yesterday I decided my naturally dark brown hair with a blondish dye (Loreal Preference Excellence Cream, Dark Beige Blonde). I did this thinking that it would result in a lighter brown, but instead I got red hair. Its not really red but the roots are much lighter than the bottom of my hair and I think I look horrible. First timers mistake I guess. I was ok with it at first, but I just wanna go back to brown again. I was thinking about dying it with an ash brown color from Loreal as well, but I'm not sure if I should do it tomorrow or if I should wait a little while, 2 weeks maybe? Can i just get some opinions and advice? Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment