Sunday, July 17, 2011

Could the heavyweight contenders of the 80's dominate the current HW scene?

My friend I believe that the heavyweight division would certainly be a heck of a lot more exciting with these guys and that the interest would be far greater compared to what we have. Don't get me wrong here as the Klitschko brothers are great fighters and would probably beat any of these guys on the list although several would be capable of giving them a good fight or perhaps an upset as there are some big punchers on here. And I believe that most of these guys would defeat Haye as I feel they were just more talented. And I would have loved to have seen them fighting Adamek as they would have been very competitve fights. As the pickings in the heavyweight scene toeday are slim, these guys would have been ranked and fighting each other to see who would challenge to Klitschko brothers but I still believe that the Klitschko's would win.

No comments:

Post a Comment