Saturday, July 16, 2011

Any fun ideas for inexpensive sweet sixteen?!??!?

I really want to throw a fun sweet party!I only have 10 close friends that I want to invite,so I don't want to throw a party that is really fancy. I was thinking to throw the party at my house,but I am not sure if it would be fun or not for my friends. At my house we have a wii,a x-box kinetic,a ping pong table/also a pool table,an air hockey machine,and a pool (to swim in)...Do you think all those things would be fun enough for a good party?!!? ( and of course I would have food and gift bags to give out.I also need an idea for game that we all can play , because I have want to give out a prize to the winner/ top 3 winners. Any other ideas for a party that is inexpensive (up to $200 )would be great. Thanks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment