Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Am i being haunted by a demon? am i safe?

Okay first off I'm not some teenager who has watched paranormal activity to many times, so don't give me that. Second, I am very not religous I do not really believe in god but I do have enough fear to be worried. Since I was thirteen I have been living in the bacement of my home. I am now sixteen, every night I must be asleep by three a.m or I will hear sounds of running, wispers seeming to be in either german or russan, and more recently I have been crossed with a smell of sulfer in my home which is odd as I live on a canadian country front. Their are no factories around my home. At age fourteen, two years ago, I blessed my bedroom in hopes to keep them out. I have a sence of security in my room. Could this be a demon? Is my room really safe? If it is what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment