Friday, July 15, 2011

Alamony for abuse? Advice help?

my abusive husband wants divorce. He was so abusive the 4 years of marraige he tramatized me so much he almost snapped my neck of verbally abusive choked me mulitiple times and suffocated me where i thought i was gonna die. I never worked he didnt like my friends i isolated myself he deployed and i has no one i was alone in a state with no family or any friends. He got me arrested cause i hit him with a hanger i was so tired of being treated like that but stayed cause i thought he would change. When i retaliated he will record me and show the cops tell me i have no proof and he gots proof on me. With no job or anything i wanted to know can he give me alimony? He gave me a car but im scared he might leave it out of the papers and take it back. any legal advice. He was emotionally abusive as well when i wanted to get meds he called me crazy and broke me emotionally or self confidence. he made me look like a fool like he was the inocent one to his family co workers and friends. I need advice trying to get alimony for the abuse thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment